Explore the experiences, technologies and achievements that make Tempur-Pedic the most highly recommended bed in America*.
All-New TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Base
— by Annie Zheng on Mar 25, 2020
Take your sleep to the next level with the new TEMPUR-Ego Smart Base. The TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Base creates a completely-integrated system with personalized sleep analytics and coaching plus a uniquely-responsive foundation that can now automatically respond to snoring and may help people sleep more comfortably.
TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Bases with Sleeptracker technology automatically sense and respond to sleepers during the night to deliver the following benefits:
- Automatic Snore Detection and Response*: Detects and responds to snoring, automatically. When your TEMPUR-Ego Smart Base senses snoring, it automatically adjusts the bed to raise your head to a position that may reduce snoring.
- Customized Sleep Report: Each morning, sleepers receive a personalized sleep report and sleep score, based on a range of bio, sleep and environmental metrics. These include heart and breathing rates; time spent awake, in REM, light and deep sleep phases, and sleep efficiency.
- A user's sleep score helps indicate overall sleep quality; it ranges from 0 to 100, and factors total sleep along with how quickly people fall asleep, time spent in the different phases, and the number of wake-ups.
- Personalized Sleep Coaching: By infusing AI to analyze this data, each sleeper receives personalized insights and advice on sleep strategies to help them achieve deeper, more rejuvenating sleep.
- Examples of sleep coaching:
- Waking up at the same time every day (including weekends and days off) can help you sleep better at night.
- Your average bed time is 10:53 PM. When you go to bed before 11:00 PM, your average deep sleep ratio is 5% higher than when you go to bed after 11:00 PM.
- Examples of sleep coaching:
- Smart Home Connectivity: With their compatible Google Home® and Amazon Alexa® devices, people can use simple voice commands to adjust the position of their base, get their daily sleep reports and receive personalized sleep tips.
How TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Bases with Sleeptracker technology work:
- Based on more than a decade of sleep science advances, the Tempur-Pedic® Sleeptracker® uses a pair of non-intrusive sleep monitoring sensors to capture data, without the use of either microphones or cameras. This secure and anonymous data collection allows users to opt-out, or even temporary pause their sleep tracking at any time, with just a single tap.
- Throughout the night, the Tempur-Pedic sleep system tracks the sleepers’ sleep phases and quality, and summarizes it in daily reports delivered via email or its easy-to-use smart device app.
Other features of the TEMPUR-ERGO Smart Base:
- Set Sleep Goals
- Set up your target bedtime and wake time through the Tempur-Pedic Sleeptracker app.
- Sleep Cycle Alarm
- Tempur-Pedic Sleeptracker features a smart alarm to wake you during your lightest phase of sleep in a given window of time, allowing you to feel more refreshed throughout the day.
- White Noise
- Silence distractions with the Sleeptracker smart white noise player. Select from more than 20 sounds of pick from your personal iTunes library.
- Wireless Remote
- Features on-touch preset buttons and backlit, soft-touch function keys so you can adjust in the dark.
- Head and Foot Lift
- Gives you control of your sleeping space, with nearly unlimited head and foot lift positions for reading, watching TV, or working.
- Massage Features
- Intensify your mattress massage with two or four massage zones. (2 for the TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Base and 4 for the TEMPUR-ErgoExtend Smart Base.)
- Adjustable legs
- Underbed lighting
- USB Ports
*May reduce snoring in otherwise healthy individuals who snore due to body positioning.